Chess Online – Duel friends online! Mod Games free download for android with latest version
Chess Online – Duel friends online! (com.hagstrom.henrik.chess) is a Board Android Game. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 6+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 1,000,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of 7.8 out of 10.0, a total of 57455 people voted.
Requirement: Android 4.1+ | 7.8 (57455)
Added Date: 2020-06-17 | Version: 110
- ALL previous Bug fixed
- New Levels added
- Downloading links working fine now
- New version added
- Chess Online – Duel friends online! Unlimited Money
- Free Mod file Download
- Unlimited Coins/Gems
- No Ads
- Chess Online – Duel friends online! (Unlocked)
Chess Online – Duel friends online! 110 APK (MOD, Unlimited Money) Description: Play live chess for free!
In this chess app you can play against people from all over the world! This is a fast and modern version of the classic board game with user friendly & simple graphics. The perfect chess game if you have some time over, and it’s free!
– Find match vs random opponent (matchmaking, real-time)
– Play with friends! (real-time)
– Chat with your friends/opponents
– Ranking system.
– Play local multiplayer against a friend.
– As you play, you can complete missions
– Missions grants you rewards, based on how difficult they are
– Separate ranking system for missions.
Level & Coins:
– Every win grants you coins
– The higher level you are, the more coins you can earn!
– Trade coins for awesome avatars!
– Collect all the avatars!
– Can be bought with coins that you earn from playing
How to play:
All you have to do is select a piece on the board. If you have multiple options, a green dot will appear to help you choose. The objective is to eliminate your opponents pieces by capturing them and eventually check mate the king. The objective of the game is to checkmate the opponent: this occurs when the opponent’s king is in check, and there is no legal way to remove it from attack. It is never legal for a player to make a move that puts or leaves the player’s own king in check.
Why not challenge a friend? Learn chess and become better at the game while training your brain aswell
I hope you like the game! Feel free to leave your feedback if you like it or if you feel like something is missing!
This update contains preparations for our iOS version that will be available very soon!
Stay tuned everyone!