DoBrain – Kids Learning App Mod Games free download for android with latest version
DoBrain – Kids Learning App (com.dobrain.verified) is a Educational Android Game. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 6+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 10,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10.0, a total of 60 people voted.
Requirement: Android 4.4+ | (60)
Added Date: 2020-05-07 | Version: 1.10.1
- ALL previous Bug fixed
- New Levels added
- Downloading links working fine now
- New version added
- DoBrain – Kids Learning App Unlimited Money
- Free Mod file Download
- Unlimited Coins/Gems
- No Ads
- DoBrain – Kids Learning App (Unlocked)
DoBrain – Kids Learning App 1.10.1 APK (MOD, Unlimited Money) Description: The fun & interactive game that is proven to boost your child’s learning
Boost your child’s ease of learning by up to 15%
DoBrain is a fun educational game developed for kids between ages 2 and 6. From toddlers to early elementary school students, DoBrain gives your child a personalized learning journey, which includes puzzles, math games, drawing, storytelling, and more.
DoBrain will help your child grow their brain skills in the 8 core areas:
* Attention & Memory
* Constructional Ability
* Logical Reasoning
* Mathematical Thinking
* Spatial Perception
Hundreds of Lessons
– DoBrain Sessions are designed to enhance focus and communication skills. These engaging stories are filled with games, fun animations, and interactive learning activities.
– Get the first week of sessions for free with the app download.
– Some of the brain development games include:
– Draw the Picture
– Math Games
– ‘Find the Difference’ Puzzles
– Tangram Challenges
Personalized Progress Report
– Developed by experts with over 20 years of child development experience, these reports show your child’s progress in the 8 areas of learning. The report also recommends other activities to help your child continue learning.
– Add profile birthday change feature
– Add native popups by birthday when creating a profile
– Add StoryEduSession sound volume control feature
– Add a popup on no-authenticated session resources downloaded
– Fix some UI issues
– Fix wrong popup on level change button clicked in FAQ with offline mode
– Fix not working drawing issue in last PreDiagnosis question on new profile added